We Are Located in The Heart of Mount Washington Valley
Most stores located within 1/2 mile!
A partial list of what is nearby includes 5 Major ski resorts, over 100 shopping outlets, hundreds of miles of hiking and cross country skiing trails, snowmobiling, summertime river canoeing and kayaking, legendary nightspots and over 60 restaurants to choose from. You name it and you can find it here in the Mt. Washington Valley. Here is a list of some of our favorites...
- Horsefeathers: Trendy eatery and tavern in the center of N. Conway village.
- Delaney's: Perhaps the best meal in town, great for an unwinder, family lunch or dinner
- Taste of Thai: Now located across the street at their new location!
Outlet Shopping- Tax-free shopping!
- Mt. Washington Auto Road: In the summer you can drive your own car, or take 'the stage' to the summit of the northeast's highest peak. 30 min.
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway: Ride to the summit in style. Unbelievable views from atop 'The Rockpile'. 45min.
- Story Land: One of the best children's theme parks you'll ever take your kids to. Squeaky clean environment. 12 min.
- Conway Scenic Railroad:
- Mt. Cranmore: Right in North Conway Village. 2 miles
- Attitash Bear Peak: Variety, variety, variety. 10 miles
- Black Mountain: Great family resort. 13 miles
- Wildcat: Across the street from Mt. Washington. 20 miles
- Sunday River: About a 60 minute drive to ski the legend.
(All within 30 minutes)
- North Conway CC (18mi.) 356.9391
- Wentworth Golf Course (18mi.) 383.9641
- Indian Mound (18mi.) 539.7733
- Hales (9mi.) 356.2140
- Lake Kezar CC (18mi.) 207.925.2462